Traditional SEO agencies that produce mediocre results just don’t cut it anymore.
Improved measurement capabilities, empowered customers, and new SEO factors mandate that brands are proactive in building content and optimizing it effectively. Higher rankings and more traffic aren’t enough – top agencies will report on the revenue generated from SEO efforts.
We discuss red flags of underperforming agencies including:
- Irregular reporting that doesn’t include “what this means” and “why this matters”
- No reporting on “money metrics” like revenue generated by keywords
- More “recommendations” than providing actual solutions
- Not generating vital content to boost your program
- No steady increase in conversions from search campaigns